Membership Renewal – New Membership
€30,00 – €195,00
The Malta Photographic Society collects contact information from its members to enable communication between the Society and its members. This data will be
kept secure as specified in General Data Protection Regulations 2018. The data held will not be shared with any third parties, for any reason, other than to meet
legal obligations. The only people with access to this data will be members of the committee. This data will only be used to contact you for and on behalf of MPS.
The Society will keep this data whilst membership and permission is maintained.
After this period any data held will be securely deleted. Any person for whom we are holding data has the right to view this data at any time by request and also has the right to withdraw permission for MPS to hold this data. Upon request, all data will be securely deleted from the records.
- We reserve the right to modify the programme and content of our events up to the date when they are due to start.
- In unforeseen circumstances that may lead to the cancellation of an event from our end, we will inform you as soon as possible and a full refund will be issued.
- Payment must be received, in full, by no later than the announced closing date, or a day before the event – whichever comes first.
- Unpaid orders will be cancelled.
- Goods will be fulfilled only when payment has been effected in full.
- Unless otherwise specified, ordered goods must be collected from the club and the invoice or confirmation email must be presented.
Liability: We are not liable beyond the total value of the order transaction.
Jurisdiction: These terms are governed by Maltese Law and any disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese Courts.
Club events : Orders cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded unless otherwise specified in the item’s description.